Technocom Trade Ltd. and / or the Administrator is a company,
registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency
with UIC (VAT) 130375886,
with headquarters and management address:
- – our site at https://abopharma.info
- – by phone;
- – via e-mail;
- – on paper - at events, meetings to present or negotiate services, etc.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:To perform a contract or in the context of pre-contractual relationships. We process your identification and other personal information in order to provide the products and services you have requested and you use with us, both to perform the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to enjoy the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
For the purposes of contractual and pre-contractual relationships, the following data is collected:Legal entity identification data:
- – Name of the person, Bulstat, address, name of the person's representative
Individual Identification Data:
- – Names, PIN, address and all necessary when entering into a civil contract with the person under the current legislation The described data collected and processed depend on the type of product or service requested. And / or the specific ground for concluding the relevant contract.
- – information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including: email correspondence, logs of entries on the company's website, or related pages. Feedback we get from you;
- – personal contact details - contact address, phone number and contact information (email, phone number);
- – preferences for the services we provide you;
- – bank account number or other bank and payment information in relation to payments made to the Administrator; In order to comply with regulatory obligations, we will process your credentials, job and job details, three names, and personal identification numbers in order to comply with obligations when these are provided for in a statutory instrument.
- – provision of information to the Commission on the protection of personal data in relation to obligations under the Personal Data Protection Legislation
- – Data Protection Act, EU Regulation 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016, etc .;
- – Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in relation to the keeping of correct and lawful accounting;
- – providing information to the court and third parties, in the course of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of procedural and substantive legal acts applicable to the proceedings.
With your consent in certain cases, we process your personal data only upon prior written consent.
Consent is a separate ground for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is specified therein and is not covered by the objectives listed in this policy. If you give us the appropriate consent and until we withdraw or terminate any contractual relationship with you:
- – we send information through an electronic newsletter;
- – we produce suitable product / service offers for you;
The data we process includes:
- – basic personal data such as name and email;
- – network data: data processed in an electronic communications network for the purpose of transmitting, distributing or exchanging electronic content, tracking data and identifying the source and destination of the communication, location data and device type generated in the context of the provision of electronic communications services;
Processing is done to:
- – identifying the customer through all channels;
- – managing and executing your requests for products or services, performance of product and service contracts;
- – drawn up on a proposal to conclude a contract;
- – preparing and sending an account / invoice for the products and / or services you use with us;
- – preparation of service offerings;
- – notification of anything related to the products and services you use with us, sending various notifications, notification of problems, errors, or responding to your submitted signals and suggestions;
- – the security and security of our online services, to you and our employees;
- – Identify and / or prevent unlawful actions or actions inconsistent with our terms of service;
- – researching and analyzing customer consumption of our products and services based on anonymous or personalized information to identify major trends, improve our understanding of our customers' behavior, and collaborate with third parties to develop new services for our customers.
How do we protect your personal information?To ensure adequate data protection for the company and its customers, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided by the Personal Data Protection Act, including the encryption of devices that store personal data, a locking system, and more.
When do we delete your personal information?As a rule, we terminate the use of your personal data for the purposes of the contractual relationship after termination of the contract but we do not delete them before the expiration of one year from the termination of the contract or until the final settlement of all financial obligations and the expiration of the statutory obligations for storing the data. Under the Accountancy Act for the storage and processing of accounting data (11 years), the expiry of the limitation periods for the submission of claims (5 years), the obligations to provide information to the court, the competent state bodies, etc. specified in the Law on Obligations and Contracts. grounds provided by current legislation (5 years). Please note that we will not delete or anonymize your personal details if they are necessary for pending court, administrative proceedings or proceedings to examine your complaint before us.
Your data can also be anonymised. Anonymisation is an alternative to data deletion. With an anonymization, any personal identifiable elements that allow you to identify yourself are irrevocably deleted. For anonymized data, there is no regulatory obligation to delete as it does not constitute personal data.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data Right to information:
You have the right to request:
- – information on whether data relating to you are being processed, information for the purposes of such processing, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
- – a message in a comprehensible form containing your personal data being processed, as well as any available information about their source;
In the event that we process incomplete or erroneous / erroneous data, you are entitled at any time to request:
- – to delete, correct or block your personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the law;
- – to notify third parties to whom personal information has been disclosed of any erasure, correction or blocking, except where this is impracticable or involves excessive effort.
Right of objection:
You may at any time:
- – You object to the processing of your personal data if there is a legitimate reason for doing so; where the objection is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
- – You object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Right to Restrict Processing: You may request that you limit the processing customizable data if:
- – the processing of the data is without legal basis, but instead of deleting it, you want their limited processing;
- – we no longer need these data (for the intended purpose), but you need them for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- – You file an objection to processing the data, pending verification that the reasons for the administrator are legal.
- – you may ask us to provide the personal data you have entrusted to our care in an organized, orderly, structured, generally accepted electronic format if we process the data under the contract and based on the declaration of consent that may be withdrawn or a contractual obligation and the processing is done automatically.
Right to appeal:If you believe that we are violating the applicable legal framework, please contact us to clarify the matter. You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission. As of May 26, 2018, you will be able to file a complaint with a regulatory body within the EU. Requests for access to information or for correction are filed in person or by an explicitly authorized person by a notarized power of attorney. We give our opinion on your request within 14 days of filing. If it is objectively necessary for a longer period - in order to collect all the requested data and this seriously impedes our activity, this period can be extended to 30 days. By our decision we give or deny access and / or the information requested by the applicant with a reasoned response.